Oklahoma COVID-19 Update – 10 June 2020
Mike Seals - June 10, 2020 10:51 pm
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 7,480 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting 60 confirmed cases, 7 deaths, and 47 recoveries.
Osage County is reporting 103 confirmed cases, 8 deaths, and 89 recoveries.
There are 355 total deaths in the state.
- There are two additional deaths; none occurred in the past 24 hours, all died between June 4 and June 8.
- One in Cleveland County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Seminole County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|Confirmed Positive Cases||7,480|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||229,817|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||239,005|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||1,075|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||355|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-06-10 at 7:00 a.m.