We have a winner!
Team Radio Marketing Group - December 19, 2017 10:37 am
CONGRATULATIONS go to Kristi Anderson, our winner of the $1,500 in Santa’s Stash Cash!
Kristi was the 10th caller this morning and knew the precise mythical location of this year’s Santa’s Stash.
She was correct when she answered that it was a sign on the southwest field for 12-underat the YMCA ballparks, facing west, and if it’s wet, it will tell you it can be slippery!
Santa’s Stash Clues for Dec. 19.
- I am not on the clock tower at City Hall.
- There are many more like me, but I am a specific one.
- It gets lonely here sometimes. If it weren’t for the others like me, I’d be all alone.
- There was once a movie named after me and those like me.
- Build it and they will come.
- I am not seen right now because it’s too soon.
- I am made of metal.
- You voted yes for me to be here.
- I am looking toward the West.
- I bring caution to the wind.
- I like to call myself new, but how new am I?
- That guy on me looks funny.
- Ha ha ha, I am nowhere near the new concert hall! Ha ha, not even close to the new concert hall! Ha ha ha I think I had most of you fooled! Ho ho ho!
- I am much farther west than the new concert hall, but you did vote yes for me.
- Who’s on First?
- If it’s not raining, you can ignore what I say.
Our sponsors for Santa’s Stash include: