Veteran’s Landing provides family-friendly location, assistance for veterans
Ponca City Now - April 2, 2018 3:07 pm
Veteran’s Landing is here to meet veterans “where they are,” and to help with the transition to family and the community life.
We are Ponca City’s only volunteer center run by volunteers. We provide a family friendly, alcohol and drug free
environment. Our facility is set up for veterans and their families to get together, enjoy games, group activities, watch TV or movies and feel free to just hang out.
Veteran’s Landing is located at 400 East Central, in the City Central building.
The services provided include:
1. Assist Veterans with applying or re-evaluating benefits;
2. Provide employment assistance;
3. Provide a social connection;
4. Arrange transportation, if needed, to medical appointment(s);
5. Assist with referral for food, clothing, etc.; and/or
6. Provide housing assistance for the homeless.
Note: If door is locked during Open Hours, please call 580-632-6375
Doors remained locked on Saturdays. Thank You!
Bring your family, bring your friends, BRING A VETERAN and COME EAT WITH US! There is no charge, but donations are accepted.