Tulsa road project to close Memorial Drive ramp Thursday night
Team Radio Marketing Group - October 12, 2017 3:46 pm
As part of a pavement project on US-169, the following areas can expect significant delays, especially during peak travel times.
- The left lane of southbound US-169 is closed between the I-44 junction and 31st St. South until further notice.
- The southbound US-169 on-ramp at 31st St. South is closed until further notice.
- The westbound Creek Turnpike (SH-364) off-ramp to southbound US-169 will be narrowed to one lane from 7 p.m. tonight to 6 a.m. Friday.
- The southbound US-169 off-ramp to Memorial Dr. will be closed from 7 p.m. tonight to 6 a.m. Friday. Consider using alternate exits such as 81st or 91st St. South during this time. This ramp closure is at the last free exit before entering the Creek Turnpike.
- The northbound US-169 on-ramp from Memorial Dr. and also the off-ramp to Mingo Rd. will be closed from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.
- The northbound US-169 off-ramp to eastbound Creek Turnpike (SH-364) will be narrowed to one lane from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.