Students returned safely after evacuation at Trout Elementary School
Team Radio Marketing Group - April 27, 2018 9:56 am
Students at Trout Elementary School were evacuated this morning at 8:15 a.m. due to smoke in the front office.
The smoke was caused by a faulty motor in an HVAC system. Students returned safely to the classroom at approximately 8:45 a.m.
“Regular safety drills are practiced at all school sites, and this practice leads to precision,” said school spokeswoman Mary Ladd. “All students and staff at Trout followed the protocol for a possible fire evacuation perfectly. All students and staff were accounted for and safe.”