Santa’s Stash Clues Wednesday, Dec. 18
Ponca City Now - December 18, 2019 10:12 am
Santa himself will deliver the clues. One contestant will get a chance to solve the mystery each day. If you’re the one to correctly identify the precise location of Santa’s Stash, you’ll win $1,500 worth of Santa’s Stash Cash that spends just like cash at any of our Santa’s Stash Sponsors, including:
- Anderson Flooring/Abbey Design Showroom
- IQ Car Wash
- Spray’s Jewelry and Gifts
- Frazier’s Restaurant in the Osage
- McGee Jewelers
- Napoli’s Italian Restaurant
- Sharp’s Pawn and Jewelry
- Honey Bee Boutique in Ponca City
- Express Employment Professionals
The clues so far:
- Ho Ho Ho! I’m not located on the clock at City Hall.
- Ho Ho Ho, Santa Claus here with today’s clue: I guess you could say I’m kind of tall.
- You may have seen me in the news recently.
- In addition to being pretty tall, I have been around a while.
- You might be surprised to know, I am not a flour mill.
- Once you guess who I am, you still haven’t won the prize.
- I am one of many that helped create me.
- I am very very picky and I am just one letter of many.
- I once said my blood is the same as yours.
- I am in the circle near the statue.
- In the circle of giving is where I am, but which letter am I?
- Of course, I am part of a radio station’s name.
- I am not a number, but I am a letter. Which one?
Listen weekday mornings for the clues and for your chance to be a contestant in the Santa’s Stash Cash giveaway from Classic Hits KLOR and 101 Country KPNC.
Clues will be featured on www.PoncaCityNow.com each day after the clue is announced until someone wins.
*Disclaimer: Santa’s Stash isn’t literally hidden at Santa’s predetermined winning location.