Santa’s Stash clues for Dec. 14
Team Radio Marketing Group - December 14, 2017 9:10 am
Each day we will update this list of clues until someone wins the Santa Stash Contest.
Call in during the morning shows on KLOR (99.3 FM) and KPNC (100.7 FM) between 8:30 and 9 a.m. when you hear the clue of the day. If you are the correct caller with the right answer, you win!
The first person to solve the mystery will win $1,500 in Santa’s Stash Cash, which spends like real money at any Santa’s Stash sponsor. Good luck!
Santa’s Stash Clues for Dec. 14.
- I am not on the clock tower at City Hall.
- There are many more like me, but I am a specific one.
- It gets lonely here sometimes. If it weren’t for the others like me, I’d be all alone.
- There was once a movie named after me and those like me.
- Build it and they will come.
- I am not seen right now because it’s too soon.
- I am made of metal.
- You voted yes for me to be here.
- I am looking toward the West.
- I bring caution to the wind.
- I like to call myself new, but how new am I?
- That guy on me looks funny.
- Ha ha ha, I am nowhere near the new concert hall! Ha ha, not even close to the new concert hall! Ha ha ha I think I had most of you fooled! Ho ho ho!
Our sponsors for Santa’s Stash include: