Santa’s Stash Clues: Monday, Dec. 3
Beverly Bryant - December 3, 2018 10:14 am
- Ho Ho Ho, Good luck! Today’s clue: I’m not located on the clock at City Hall.
- Ho Ho Ho, Santa Claus here with today’s clue: Some go fast, some go slow, as they drive by my cheerful glow.
- Ho Ho Ho, Have you been naughty or nice? It’s a trick question because I have the list! Here’s today’s clue: Day or night is alright, but I prefer the night because that’s when they come out.
- Ho Ho Ho, Are you ready to win? You might need some holiday magic to solve this secret location just yet. Here’s today’s clue: People aren’t the only living things around me. There are plenty of living things where I’m located.
These are the clues that have been given so far in the 2018 Santa’s Stash contest.
The first person to solve the mystery will win $1,500 in Santa’s Stash Cash, spendable just like cash at our participating sponsors.
Many thanks to our sponsors:
- Anderson Flooring Abbey Design Showroom
- IQ Car Wash
- Liles & Company
- The Attic Boutique
- H&H Laboratory
- Spray’s Jewelry and Gifts
- Frazier’s Restaurant in the Osage
- Garrett Wrangler Restaurant
- Alliance Health Ponca City Raspberry Thicket Gift Shop
- McGee Jewelers
- Sharp’s Pawn & Jewelry
- Napoli’s Italian Restaurant
- Food Pyramid North
- Food Pyramid South