Santa’s Stash Clue for Dec. 13
Beverly Bryant - December 13, 2016 9:05 am
- I AM NOT THE CLOCK AT CITY HALL
- I HAVEN’T BEEN AROUND VERY LONG
- I’M PART OF SOMETHING THAT’S HERE TO BE USED
- NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER, I’M ALWAYS HERE
- I’M ATTACHED TO SOMETHING YOU’RE FREE TO USE
- I HAVE SEEN CHANGES
- FROM THIS PERSPECTIVE, THE VIEW HAS CHANGED
- MANY PEOPLE JUST WALK OR JOG ON BY
- IF YOU LIKE TO EXERCISE OUTDOORS, MAYBE YOU’VE SEEN ME
- A WELL BALANCED EXERCISE REGIMEN INCLUDES STRENGTH TRAINING
- I’M NOT LOCATED ON PRIVATELY OWNED PROPERTY
- THE HUTCH IS GONE FROM MY VIEW, THAT IS, IF I HAD EYES. I DON’T, OF COURSE
These are the clues that have been given so far on KLOR (99.3 FM) and KPNC (100.7 FM) in the 2016 Santa’s Stash contest.
BONUS CLUE 1. I am one of several helping support 6.
BONUS CLUE 2. I am for ages 13 and older.
Call in during the morning shows on KLOR and KPNC between 8:30 and 9 a.m. when the clue of the day is given. If you are the correct caller with the right answer, you win!
The first person to solve the mystery will win $1,000 in Ponca City Chamber Bucks and $500 in Santa’s Stash Bucks, provided by contest sponsors. Good luck!