Room Spray Recalled After Connections To Deaths, Infections

Beverly Cantrell - October 24, 2021 2:16 pm

Room Spray Recalled After Connections To Deaths, Infections

OKLAHOMA CITY – 

A deadly bacterial infection has been linked to room sprays sold at Walmart, specifically an Aromatherapy spray from the brand Better Homes and Gardens.

Walmart has recalled and stopped the sale of the product at this time.

Four people were infected and two ended up dying and officials say one of the victims was a child.

The CDC says the bacteria causes a flu-like illness called Melioidosis and they urge anyone who has bought this spray to stop using it immediately.

 

Latest Stories

Game Wardens Issue Warning About Poachers After Home Was Hit By Bullets

LINCOLN COUNTY, Oklahoma –  Oklahoma game wardens want to remind the public to use caution while...

Stillwater High School Student Accused Of Taking School Bus On 20-Minute Joyride

STILLWATER, Oklahoma –  A Stillwater High School student was arrested after police said he stole a...

Ponca City Public School Mourns Loss of Garfield Educator

Ponca City Public Schools- Garfield Elementary Ponca City Public Schools mourns the loss of longtime Team...