Recreation events coming up in Ponca City
Ponca City Now - June 1, 2018 1:26 pm
Saturday, June 2
- Herb Festival, Cann Memorial Gardens, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. A 10-acre showcase of color,
texture, fragrance, and landscape architectural beauty. More than 100 vendors from Oklahoma,
Texas, Kansas, Colorado and Arkansas bring their plants, primitive birdhouses, yard and garden
ornaments, quilts, herbal vinegars and oils, handmade baskets, candles, soaps, and much more!
Tuesday, June 5
- Youth Fishing Clinic, Registration at poncacityok.gov or at 905 W. Hartford
- Sand Volleyball League, Lake Ponca, 6 to 9 p.m., Fee: $75/team of 4, ages 18+
Thursday, June 16
- Mud Volleyball Tournament, Lake Ponca, Fee: $40/team
Saturday, June 23
- Youth Triathlon, Lake Ponca and Wentz Camp, 8 a.m. to noon
AMBUC POOL AND WENTZ POOL SCHEDULES
Ambuc Pool (601 South 6th Street)
- Open Swim: 1 to 7 p.m. every day except Wednesday.
- Adult lap swim/senior swim from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. every day, except Wednesday and Sunday.
Wentz Pool (2932 LA Cann Drive)
- Open Swim 1 to 7 p.m. everday except Monday.
- Family Swim 7 to 9 p.m. on Thursdays
Admission (both pools): $1 for age 12 and under and $2 over age 12. All children must be accompanied by a
parent/guardian. All flotation devices must be Coast Guard Approved. Swim passes are available at the
Park and Recreation Department at 905 W. Hartford Ave. ($20 for 25 swims, either pool).
Contact: Terri Sherbon, Park and Recreation Department, 767-0432