Pre-Kindergarten registration dates, procedures for 2017-18 announced
Team Radio Marketing Group - March 31, 2017 3:07 pm
Ponca City Public Schools have scheduled the registration window for Pre-Kindergarten eligible students for the 2017-18 school year.
To enroll in Pre-Kindergarten, a child must be 4 years of age on or before Sept. 1, 2017. The registration window is set for 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 17-28 at the PCPS Registration Center, 111 West Grand Ave.
Parents/Guardians will need the following documentation in order to register their child:
- Current address & proof of residence – must be current within the last 30 days (water, gas, or electric bill)
- Signed settlement statement in contract – must submit if recently closed on a home
- Non-contingent signed contract – must submit if in the process of closing on a home
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- Required forms – required form packets will be available at the Registration Center
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization record (immunization requirements can be found on the district web site www.pcps.us)
- Student Social Security card (requested, but not required)
- Custody/Guardianship and divorce decrees (court-filed papers, if applicable)
To file for a lost birth certificate, visit Oklahoma Vital Records at: https://usvitalrecords.org
Pre-K required vaccinations
3 Hep B
2 Hep A
These required vaccinations are available at:
Kay County Health Department
Ponca City, OK 74601
Phone (580) 762-1641
Fax (580) 762-4539