Ponca City Broadband setting installation appointments
Ponca City Now - August 7, 2019 1:56 pm
PONCA CITY BROADBAND IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Ponca City Broadband is committed to providing exceptional customer service:
- Installation appointments are available Monday through Friday and scheduled on the hour, ie.
8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m and 4 p.m.
- Installation teams are prompt, courteous, and professional.
- New installations include a test of the system and the customer is shown how to connect a
wired or WiFi device to it.
- Average wait time for customers to speak with a helpdesk person is less than 2 minutes.
- Average problem resolution via a single phone call is 90 percent.
What sets Ponca City Broadband apart?
- Ponca City Broadband is running on brand new, state-of-the-art fiber optic cables and
- Only Ponca City Broadband offers truly 100 percent fiber optic networking. From the Central Office
to the fiber modem sitting in your house — there is nothing but fiber optics in Ponca City
To set up Ponca City Broadband service in the Phase I area, customers must come into the Utility Billing
office, located in City Hall at 516 East Grand Avenue.
The Phase 1 area of town includes most homes between 14th and Union, and between Bradley and Highland (except homes in the Acre Homes subdivision).
For more information: http://www.poncacityok.gov/Broadband
Contact: Ponca City Utility Authority Billing Office, 767-0311