Po-Hi Prom set for Saturday, April 21
Ponca City Now - April 11, 2018 12:18 pm
Ponca City Public Schools Announces
2018 Prom Information
Ponca City Senior High School Prom will continue as scheduled on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Juniors and seniors are encouraged to purchase Prom and After-Prom tickets at the Po-Hi main office. They will be on sale during the teacher walkout from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- When school is back in session, tickets will be sold in the commons during all three lunches until Thursday, April 19. Please remember to bring ID.
- Prom Single $15.00 Couple $25.00
- After Prom $10 each
- Rubber Name Stamp $10 each
- Cash or checks (Checks will have to be written for each separate purchase.)
- Outside guests and 2017 graduates MUST be approved. (Forms will be in the main office.)
- MUST bring the signed behavior agreement (signed by both attendees the tickets are for)
- MUST pay any holds including lunch balance before purchasing tickets.
For more information or to check for holds, please contact the Po-Hi Main office at (580) 767-9500.