Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 9 April 2021
Mike Seals - April 9, 2021 11:05 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 442,805 (416 new today) cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a total of 5,259 confirmed cases, with 125 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 4,605 confirmed cases, with 72 deaths.
Today’s Provisional Death Count from the CDC is 8,033.
- 522 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported, including the previous unreported cases.
- 323 is today’s 7-day rolling average without the previous unreported cases.
- Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
- Register online to receive a notification when you’re eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov, or locate other vaccine opportunities at vaccinefinder.org.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||3,430,780|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||3,842,266|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations||196|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations||7|
|Provisional Death Count (CDC/NCHS)||8,033|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. As a result, counts are subject to change. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-04-09 at 7:00 a.m.