Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 30 November 2020
Mike Seals - November 30, 2020 11:05 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 197,745 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County has reported a total of 1,836 confirmed cases, resulting in 25 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 1,985 confirmed cases, with 18 deaths.
There have been 1,743 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- There are 7 additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Creek County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Oklahoma County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Okmulgee County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Pawnee County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Rogers County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Stephens County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Tulsa County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 11/25/20)||1,873,468|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 11/25/20)||2,071,937|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||12,258|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||1,743|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-11-30 at 7:00 a.m.