Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 26 February 2021
Mike Seals - February 26, 2021 11:06 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
This week, 48 Oklahoma counties are in the “orange” risk level and 29 are in the “yellow” risk level for the COVID-19 Risk Level System. OSDH continues to monitor closely the statewide hospitalization trends for COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Risk Level System will be updated every Friday in the Situation Update at 11:00 a.m. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic.
As of this advisory, there are 423,023 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a total of 5,066 confirmed cases of the virus, with 76 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 4,473 confirmed cases, with 44 deaths.
There have been 4,320 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- 811 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported. Two of the newly reported deaths occurred since 1/1/2021.
- There are 18 additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Atoka County, one female in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Beckham County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Canadian County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Carter County, one female in the 65 or older age group, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Cleveland County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One on Comanche County, one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Garfield County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Garvin County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Kay County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Logan County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Five in Oklahoma County, one female in the 36-49 age group, one female in the 50-64 age group, two females in the 65 or older group, one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Seminole County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Tulsa County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- Additional hospitalization data can be found in the Hospital Tiers report, published evenings Monday through Friday.
- Register online to receive a notification when you’re eligible to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at vaccinate.oklahoma.gov.
- For more information, visit https://oklahoma.gov/covid19.html.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||3,077,988|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||3,474,706|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations||526|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations||45|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||23,879|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||4,320|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. As a result, counts are subject to change. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-02-26 at 7:00 a.m.
COVID-19 Risk Level System
As of Feb. 25, 2021