Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 23 September 2020
Mike Seals - September 23, 2020 11:09 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 80,161 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting 544 confirmed cases, resulting in 13 deaths.
Osage County has had 804 confirmed cases, also resulting in 13 deaths.
There are 970 total deaths in the state.
- There are 8 additional deaths identified to report. One death was identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Cherokee County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Creek County, one female in the 50 – 64 age group.
- One in Delaware County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in McIntosh County, one male in the 50 – 64 age group.
- One in Oklahoma County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Pottawatomie County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Tulsa County, one female and one male in the 65 or older age group.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|Confirmed Positive Cases||
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||1,034,165|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||1,127,633|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||6,057|
|Identified Deaths in the Past 24 hours||1|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-09-23 at 7:00 a.m.