Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 21 August 2020
Mike Seals - August 21, 2020 11:09 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
- This week, there are 3 additional counties in the “orange” risk zone. OSDH continues to monitor closely the statewide hospitalization trends for COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 Alert map is updated every Friday in the Situation Update. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
- As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic.
- Due to technical difficulties, the State Department of Health is unable to provide updated COVID-19 numbers at this time. Updated data will be available on our dashboard at coronavirus.health.ok.gov as soon as possible.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Alert System
As of August 20, 2020