Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 20 November 2020
Mike Seals - November 20, 2020 11:08 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
The COVID-19 Alert map will be updated every Friday in the Situation Update at 11:00 a.m. This week’s map can be seen in this update below the test results chart.
As OSDH continues to meet with stakeholders across the state, the COVID-19 Alert Map is subject to further revisions as science and public health guidance advances with the ongoing pandemic.
As of the latest report, there are 167,261 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County has reported a total of 1,434 confirmed cases, with 21 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 1,749 confirmed cases, with 18 deaths.
There have been 1,603 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- There are 15 additional deaths identified to report. No deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Beaver County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Caddo County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Garvin County, one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Jackson County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Kay County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Marshall County, one male in the 36-49 age group.
- Two in Oklahoma County, one female in the 65 or older age group, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Pontotoc County, one male in the 36-49 age group.
- One in Pottawatomie County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Rogers County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Seminole County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Stephens County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Tulsa County, two females in the 65 or older age group.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||1,739,925|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||1,917,639|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||11,020|
|Identified Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||1,603|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-11-20 at 7:00 a.m.
Oklahoma COVID-19 Alert System
COVID-19 Alert Map
As of November 19, 2020