Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 17 November 2020
Mike Seals - November 17, 2020 11:08 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 158,408 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County has had a total of 1,307 confirmed cases, resulting in 20 deaths.
Osage County has reported a total of 1,705 confirmed cases, with 18 deaths.
There have been 1,544 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- There are 6 additional deaths identified to report. No deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Canadian County, one female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Cleveland County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Delaware County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Garvin County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Tulsa County, one female in the 65 or older age group, and one male in the 65 or older age group.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||1,692,611|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||1,859,256|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||10,481|
|Identified Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||1,544|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-11-17 at 7:00 a.m.