Oklahoma COVID-19 Update for 10 November 2020
Mike Seals - November 10, 2020 11:05 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 140,157 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a cumulative total of 1,132 confirmed cases, with 18 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 1,553 confirmed cases, with 17 deaths.
There have been 1,451 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- There are 7 additional deaths identified to report. No deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Cleveland County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Creek County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Logan County, one male in the 50 – 64 age group.
- One in Pottawatomie County, One male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Tulsa County, two males in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Woods County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||1,593,041|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||1,746,641|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||9,682|
|Identified Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||1,451|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-11-10 at 7:00 a.m.