Oklahoma COVID-19 Update – 30 April 2020
Mike Seals - April 30, 2020 11:12 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of the latests report, there are 3,618 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County has 47 confirmed cases, with 7 resulting deaths and 38 listed as recovered.
Osage County has 73 confirmed cases of the virus, with 8 deaths, and 50 listed as recovered.
There are 222 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- There are eight additional deaths; five of them occurred in the past 24 hours and the others died between April 23-April 28.
- One in Oklahoma County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- Two in Delaware County, both females in the 65 and older age group.
- Two in McClain County, both females in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Grady County, a male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Mayes County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Wagoner County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- A list of COVID-19 testing sites in the state can be found here.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|Confirmed Positive Cases||3,618|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||59,804|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||63,779|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||715|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||5|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||222|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-04-30 at 7:00 a.m.