Oklahoma COVID-19 Report for 4 January 2021
Mike Seals - January 4, 2021 11:07 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there have been a total of 306,771 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a total of 3,524 confirmed cases, with 34 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 3,211 confirmed cases, with 27 deaths.
There have been 2,552 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- 3,455 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- There are 5 additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Cherokee County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Custer County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Garfield County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Garvin County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Oklahoma County, one male in the 50-64 age group.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 12/31/20)||2,394,318|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 12/31/20)||2,691,172|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations (As of 12/31/20)||1,750|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations (As of 12/31/20)||160|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||17,493|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||2,552|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. As a result, counts are subject to change. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-1-04 at 7:00 a.m.