Oklahoma COVID-19 Report for 18 January 2021
Mike Seals - January 18, 2021 11:04 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 356,816 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a total of 4,260 confirmed cases, with 48 deaths.
Osage County has had a total of 3,737 confirmed cases with 34 deaths.
There have been 2,994 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- 3,081 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- There are seven additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Creek County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Grady County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Oklahoma County, one female in the 50-64 age group, one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Pottawatomie County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Seminole County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Tulsa County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 01/15/21)||2,601,000|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 01/15/21)||2,943,409|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations (As of 01/15/21)||1,684|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations (As of 01/15/21)||182|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||20,063|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||2,994|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. As a result, counts are subject to change. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2021-1-18 at 7:00 a.m.