Oklahoma COVID-19 Report for 14 December 2020
Mike Seals - December 14, 2020 11:13 am
SITUATION UPDATE: COVID-19
As of this advisory, there are 239,767 cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
Kay County is reporting a cumulative total of 2,429 confirmed cases, resulting in 27 deaths.
Osage County has had a cumulative total of 2,414 confirmed cases, with 21 deaths.
There have been 2,072 total deaths in the state attributed to the virus.
- 3,054 is today’s 7-day rolling average for the number of new cases reported.
- There are 8 additional deaths identified to report.
- One in Bryan County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Lincoln County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Mayes County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- Five in Tulsa County, two females in the 65 or older age group, three males in the 65 or older age group.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 12/11/20)||2,110,479|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 12/11/20)||2,350,120|
|Acute Care OSDH Licensed Facility Hospitalizations (As of 12/11/20)||1,494|
|Other Types of Facilities Hospitalizations (As of 12/11/20)||120|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||14,362|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||2,072|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
***The purpose of publishing aggregated statistical COVID-19 data through the OSDH Dashboard, the Executive Order Report, and the Weekly Epidemiology and Surveillance Report is to support the needs of the general public in receiving important and necessary information regarding the state of the health and safety of the citizens of Oklahoma. These resources may be used only for statistical purposes and may not be used in any way that would determine the identity of any reported cases.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-12-14 at 7:00 a.m.