Notice to Parents of Po-Hi Freshmen Regarding PreACT 9 Test
Mike Seals - September 24, 2020 10:26 pm
All freshmen will take the PreACT 9 test on Tuesday, September 29; Wednesday, September 30; or Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
Freshmen enrolled in Option 1: All On-Site Learning will test on Tues, Sept. 29 or Wed, Sept 30.
- Morning sessions on both days will start at 8:00 a.m. and end at 10:45 a.m.
- Afternoon sessions will start at 12:30 p.m. and end at 3:10 p.m.
- Students will be notified in their Wildcat Way classes about which day, session, and test room they
will be in.
- Students will attend only ONE session.
Freshmen enrolled in Option 2: Blended Learning or Option 3: All Online Learning will test on Tues, Oct. 6 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at the Administration Center located at 613 East Grand Avenue. On test day, students will need:
- Two #2 pencils
- Calculator. Testing rooms will have a few extra calculators available for students to borrow if
During the testing session, students will be asked to power down all electronic devices (cell phones, smart watches, fitness bands, headphones, laptops, etc.) and place them into their back pack for the duration of the test.
It is important that students do their best on this test. Test results will be used for:
- Career exploration
- Future class placement
- Driver’s license reading proficiency score certification
- Practice of test-taking skills and content knowledge for the Junior ACT test
Parents who have questions about the PreACT 9 testing should call Ms. Easley at (580) 718-4810 or email her at [email protected].