New online access allows Oklahoma voters to check information, make registration changes
Beverly Bryant - December 4, 2019 6:01 pm
Oklahomans can now access important election information online through the Oklahoma State Election Board’s new OK Voter Portal.
The OVP provides a “one-stop-shop” for the most requested voting needs. With a name and date of birth, voters can:
- Verify Voter Registration Information
- View Voting Districts
- Find Polling Place Information
- View a Sample Ballot
- Check the Status of Absentee Ballots
- Respond to an Address Confirmation Notice.
By entering your name, date of birth, Oklahoma driver license number or state ID number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number, you can access additional features such as:
- Request absentee Ballots (includes Uniformed Services and Overseas Citizens)
- Change Political Affiliation
- Change a Residence Address or Mailing Address (Residence change must be within the county where you are currently registered.)
To access the portal, please be sure you are using the latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge,
- Google Chrome,
- Mozilla Firefox,
- or Apple Safari.
When entering your name, date of birth, Oklahoma driver license number or state ID number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number, the information must exactly match the information that was submitted when you registered to vote.