Mertz Manufacturing holding job fair on Wednesday
Team Radio Marketing Group - June 12, 2017 9:23 am
Mertz Manufacturing will hold a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 14, at 2400 North Waverly.
Interviews will be held on the spot with conditional job offers made pending background check and drug test.
The company offers a weld school which will allow candidates with limited experience to earn while learning to weld.
The company is looking for candidates for these positions:
- Welders: Fit up, weld parts using mainly spray and short arc (MIG)
- Industrial painters: Prepare, paint parts using wet paint with spray guns
- Assembly workers: assemble parts to form a final product; disassemble and refurbish products
- Layout workers: Fabricating/forming/grinding/beveling parts that are cut by saw, laser, plasma and robots.
- Machinists: CNC machines, lathes and conventional machines
- Inventory: Facilitate flow of materials; distribute job orders. Must have Microsoft Excel experience
The company offers a full benefits package with health insurance including dental and vision, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan. There is a competitive salary structure.
If you have an application on file, come and interview. If not, come complete an application.