Latest status at Kaw Dam (9 a.m. Friday)
Ponca City Now - May 24, 2019 10:11 am
UPDATE: As of 9 a.m., the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is now releasing 95,000 cubic feet of water per second at Kaw Dam.
Current readings at Kaw Lake at 9 a.m. Friday:
- 37.03 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1047.03 feet on Friday May 24, 2019 at 6 a.m.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Kaw Lake is 1,351,156 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 85,000 cubic feet per second at 6 a.m. Friday May 24, 2019 Time: 06:00 hours.
- Flood control pool is 110.91 percent full.
- Flood control pool storage filled is 988,645 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.48 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood control pool storage empty is 0 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.00 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.