Kay County Passport Fair set for March 2 at courthouse
Beverly Bryant - February 6, 2019 11:12 am
NEWKIRK — The Kay County Passport Fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 2, in the Court Clerk’s Office.
The courthouse is at 201 South Main Street in Newkirk. People applying for passports are asked to enter on the west side of the courthouse.
Those applying for passports will need:
- A passport application (available at the event)
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (a previous U.S. passport, birth certificate or naturalization papers)
- Proof of identity (A valid driver’s license or state-issued identification
- A passport photo
- Please bring two checks or money orders.
- Parents must be present WITH an applying child.
For an application and more information, visit http://travel.state.gov
- For routine fees:
- Book Fee $110
- Card Fee $30
- Both $140
- Child (15 and younger)
- Book fee $80
- Card fee $15
- Both $95
- Payable to U.S. Department of State
Processing fee: $35, Payable to KAY COUNTY COURT CLERK
Questions? Call the Court Clerk’s office at (580) 362-3350.