Kaw Dam statistics May 29
Ponca City Now - May 29, 2019 1:07 pm
At 11 a.m. Wednesday, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers was releasing 105,040 cubic feet of water per second from Kaw Dam.
- 36.97 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1046.97 feet at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Kaw Lake is 1,348,793 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 105,040 cubic feet per second at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Flood control pool is 110.65 percent full.
- Flood control pool storage filled is 986,282 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.48 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood control pool storage empty is 0 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.00 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.