I-35 traffic to divert to SH-15 ramps Friday, Saturday nights for bridge work
Team Radio Marketing Group - March 14, 2017 4:47 pm
The following closures will take place this week for ongoing bridge reconstruction at I-35 and SH-15 (mm 203) north of Perry in Noble County:
- I-35 traffic will be diverted to the on- and off-ramps at SH-15 (mm 203) from 8 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday and additionally from 6 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday.
- SH-15 will not have access to I-35 from 8 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday and from 6 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday.
- I-35 remains narrowed to one lane in each direction at SH-15.
- The SH-15 bridge over I-35 is closed through summer 2017.
- SH-15 traffic remains detoured to SH-74, US-412, US-77 and US-60.
The speed limit is reduced in this area and motorists are advised to plan for delays.
The $8.8 million bridge project started in early January and is expected to complete by late summer 2017. Two additional I-35 bridges will be reconstructed at Fountain Road and Bender Road in Noble and Kay counties as part of the contract with OBC Inc. of Edmond.