Goblins on Grand set for Oct. 25 downtown
Ponca City Now - October 3, 2018 3:14 pm
Goblins on Grand return downtown from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, to bring treats and fun for all!
This year’s event will be in front of City Hall and downtown on Grand, between Sixth Street and Third Street.
Ponca City Main Street is the host for the celebration.
Wristbands, which serve as entry tickets, are $2 per child. All bands will include a trick-or-treat bag for candy and prizes. If you purchase your band in advance, you will receive your trick-or-treat bag the night of the event. You can also bring your own trick-or-treat bucket or bag if you choose.
Wristbands can be purchased in advance at:
First National Bank of Oklahoma
Ponca City Chamber of Commerce
Cherokee Strip Credit Union
City National Bank
Village Screen Print
Wristbands can also be purchased at the event upon entry.
Wristbands will also be sold :
Wed. Oct. 24, 2 to 6 p.m. at the Veterans Plaza! This will be a drive-up style event; we’ll run them out to your car! $2 per band, please have exact change!
Wristband sales locations – night of the event:
6th & Grand – at the event entrance
3rd & Grand – at the event entrance
• Food trucks at the event will be Dapper Dog, DeWayne’s BBQ, Mean Moe’s BBQ, and Tasty Beats. We will also have a glow booth on site with items available for purchase.
• Our carnival provides a safe Halloween with game booths, bounce houses, and the merchants on Grand passing out candy like the good old days!
• The Ponca City Noon Lions will be doing children’s vision screenings in their new screening trailer and will be lined up on Grand with the rest of the booths.
• This is a pet free and smoke free event.
• The carnival games will end precisely at 7:30 p.m. Please plan accordingly if you wish to take advantage of all available games.
Ponca City Main Street’s Major Program Sponsors:
City of Ponca City
Devinney Law Firm
KR Automation, Inc.