FLOODING: Highway conditions as of 4 p.m. Tuesday
Beverly Bryant - May 21, 2019 4:34 pm
Flooding conditions continue to change rapidly. Be alert to any water over driving lanes and don’t drive around barricades.
The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
- US-77 is closed between SH-156 and southern Tonkawa.
- US-177 is closed just north of SH-11 in Blackwell.
- SH-8/SH-11 is closed between US-64 north of Cherokee to the SH-58 junction.
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed for extended repairs due to road damage.
- US-270 is closed south and west of Calumet.
- SH-66 is narrowed between US-81 and Banner Rd. in El Reno.
- SH-4 is OPEN at Wagner Rd. near Yukon.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-77H is OPEN at the Little River near Franklin Rd. in Norman.
- SH-66 is closed north of the US-69 junction near Vinita.
- US-60 is OPEN east of I-44/Will Rogers Turnpike near Vinita.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- SH-15 is closed between SH-74 and Billings.
- SH-74 is closed between Garber and SH-15.
- US-81 is closed between Medford and Pond Creek.
- US-60 is closed between Pond Creek and I-35 in Kay County.
- SH-48A is closed to through traffic between the SH-48 junction in Coleman and SH-7 in Milburn due to a damaged construction detour.
- SH-74 is closed at Skeleton Creek near SH-74D and south of SH-51.
- US-77 is closed at the Cimarron River north of Guthrie.
- US-77 is closed north of SH-74C near Guthrie.
- SH-74F is closed between Cashion and SH-33 due to pavement damage.
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
- SH-18 is OPEN 2 miles south of Chandler.
- SH-18 is closed 7 miles north of Chandler at CR 840.
- SH-102 is closed 2 miles west of Wellston.
- US-177 is closed at the Deep Fork River just north of SH-66 near Wellston.
- SH-66B is closed west of Wellston.
- US-69A is closed east of US-69 south of Pryor.
- US-69 is closed north of SH-20 near Pryor.
- SH-20 is closed 3 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-28 is closed 3.5 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-15 is closed between US-77 and Red Rock.
- SH-15 is closed just west of I-35 near Billings.
- SH-156 is closed between Marland and US-60/US-177 in Kay County.
- US-64 is OPEN between Morrison and the Cimarron Turnpike.
- US-77 is closed at Black Bear Creek 4 miles north of Perry.
- SH-10 is closed east of US-169 near Lenapah due to damage to a drain.
- US-64 is closed between Pawnee and SH-18.
- US-75A is OPEN at the railroad overpass just north of Beggs.
- SH-123 is OPEN south of US-60 near Bartlesville.
- SH-125 is closed one mile south of SH-10 in Miami.
- SH-11 is closed from 76th St North to 186th St North.
- SH-20 is closed from US-75 to west of Skiatook.
- SH-123 is closed between Bartlesville and Dewey.