FLOODING: Highway Conditions 5-10-19 as of 11 a.m.
Ponca City Now - May 10, 2019 11:37 am
The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
*** Update*** for KAY CO.
- The northbound and southbound I-35 on- and off-ramps are now OPEN at the Braman exit (mm 230).
- US-77 is closed south of Tonkawa between US-60 and SH-15.
- US-177 is closed north of Blackwell.
- SH-156 is closed at the Salt Fork River south of US-60.
***Update*** Northbound I-35 is fully OPEN in Kansas after repairs were completed on the Kansas I-35 turnpike from previous flooding.
ALFALFA CO. — OPEN
- SH-8/SH-11 is now OPEN near Cherokee between US-64 and SH-58 junction.
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed due to road damage.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- US-81 is closed between Pond Creek and Medford.
- SH-48A is closed at the SH-48 junction in Coleman due to a damaged construction detour.
- SH-48A is closed two miles north of Milburn.
- SH-19 is closed between Warren and Roosevelt.
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
NOBLE CO. — OPEN
- SH-15 is now OPEN between Billings and I-35.
- US-281 north of Alva is closed between SH-11 and the Kansas state line.
DURING flooding conditions, motorists are reminded:
- Don’t drive around barricades if roadway is closed.
- If you see high water, turn around and do not enter.