Extras Needed for New Christmas Movie Starring Candace Cameron, Filming to Begin in Tulsa
KTUL-Tulsa - September 21, 2022 7:01 am
Candace Cameron-Bure to begin filming in Tulsa.
TULSA, Okla. (KTUL) — “A Christmas Present” is set to begin filming soon in Tulsa and extras are needed.
Starring Candace Cameron Bure from “Full House” and “Fuller House”, this faith-based movie is about a girl named Maggie who’s life is well organized with a schedule full of work and appointments.
When she is reminded of the passing of her sister-in-law and that this is her brother Paul’s first Christmas alone with his daughter, Ashley, Maggie makes the decision to bring her family to visit and bring “Christmas cheer”.
The film is executive produced by Brad Krevoy, Candace Cameron Bure, Lorenzo Nardini, and Amy Krell. It is also produced by Brent Ryan Green.
Rick Garman is the writer and Lesley Demetriades is the director.
For background performers, pay is $68 for up to eight hours of shooting per day. Anything beyond eight hours will count as overtime.
Pre-employment testing for COVID-19 is required for all extras 24 hours prior to filming. Testing will be compensated $20 per person.
Since the movie takes place over the holidays so extras are asked to provide winter and holiday attire.
Breakdown of roles:
- Friday, September 23: Open house guests, males and females, 18 to 60-years-old, any ethnicity. These extras are guests at an open house.
- Saturday, September 24: Maya, Asian female, around 10-years-old. This character is the daughter of one of the main characters in the film.
To submit to this project:
- Email two current photos to the casting office. One closeup of head and shoulders, one full body photo, head to toe.
- Include age and date of birth if a minor.
- Include all contact information including name, phone number, email address, and city and state of residence.
- Make the subject line of your email CP – Name of Role. Example: CP – MAYA.
- Send all pictures and information in one email, do not send multiple emails for the same role.
- Send the email to [email protected], if emails are not sent to this address, it will not be seen.
- If you are selected to appear in the movie, you will be contacte dvia email.
- Check emails regularly and allow the [email protected] email address in your address book.
- No phone calls will be received or offered.