Current readings at Kaw Lake (9 a.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2019)
Ponca City Now - May 14, 2019 10:29 am
- 33.13 ft ABOVE normal
- Pool elevation is 1,043.13 feet at 10 a.m. on Tuesday May 14, 2019.
- At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Kaw Lake is 1,203,300 acre-feet.
- Reservoir release is 59,523 cubic feet per second at 10 a.m Tuesday, May 14.
- Flood control pool is 94.33% full.
- Flood control pool storage filled is 840,789 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.41 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.
- Flood control pool storage empty is 50,586 acre-feet which is equivalent to 0.02 inches of runoff over the entire drainage basin.