Cookshack offering restaurant, catering cooking class
Team Radio Marketing Group - June 19, 2017 11:05 am
Learn barbecue cooking and business techniques from Butcher BBQ’s David Bouska, get tips from Legendary Pit Master Ed “Fast Eddy” Maurin, and learn the basics of writing a business plan and restaurant financials from Cookshack President/CEO Stuart Powell!
This is a hands-on class, suited for restaurateurs, caterers, or anyone looking to start a new restaurant or add barbecue to their existing menu. This can be a two-day or three-day class, depending on your experience.
The two-day class is July 17-18 and features:
• Hands-on trimming, seasoning, and cooking chicken, ribs, brisket and pork butt using Cookshack Smokers and Charbroilers
• Learn portion control, consistency, and customer relations when the class members serve what you have cooked during the class to the members of the Ponca City Country Club
• Techniques to reduce food waste, menu ideas, and re-thermalization options
• Includes three nights’ hotel, all meals Monday and Tuesday, informative binder, all supplies needed and goodie bag.
The three-day class is July 16-18 and features:
• Everything the two-Day class has to offer plus much more
• Get to know a basic restaurant business plan
• Find out what you need before you open
• Restaurant financials including ways to figure price, mark ups, and portion control
• Includes additional night in hotel (four nights instead of three) and lunch on Sunday
The class will be held at the Ponca City Country Club in Ponca City. To register for the class, please request a registration form and return it to [email protected] or call (800) 423-0698. Class size is limited to 25 and is filled on a first come, first served basis.