Commercial permits issued for April
Ponca City Now - May 3, 2018 10:59 am
The Development Services Department issued one new commercial building permit in April.
It is for a $700,000 fuel island and canopy, along with a store addition, at the On Cue Convenience Store at 3305 North 14th Street.
In addition, five commercial remodel permits were issued for the month. They include:
- 1621 N. Seventh Street (Washington School), for ADA accessibility upgrades. The permit amount is $291,000.
- 2400 N. Waverly Street (Mertz Inc.) – Expansioin of a metal fabrication building for $1,500,000.
- 3010 N. 14th Street (North Central Oklahoma School of Cosmetology – Interior remodel for $20,000.
- 916 E. Highland Avenue (Sang’s Karate) – Conversion to Karate Training Facility, $40,000.
- 110 S. Fourth Street – Interior remodel of a business office for $150,000.
Total permitted construction for the first four months of the year is $10,149,033.