Closings for Feb. 27, 2019
Beverly Bryant - February 27, 2019 7:30 am
The following closings are in effect for Wednesday, Feb. 27:
- Ponca City Public Schools
- Tonkawa Public Schools
- Blackwell Public Schools
- Newkirk Public Schools
- Peckham School
- McCord Elementary
- PCA Kids Academy child care
- Kildare School
- First Lutheran School and First Lutheran Day Care
- St. Mary’s School
- University Center
- Northern Oklahoma College campuses
- Pioneer Technology Center
- Child Development Center
- Aliance Health Urgent Care opening at 10 a.m.
- Wheatheart Nutrition — all locations
- Kay County Courthouse
- Cimarron Transit
- McCord Senior Citizens Center
- Ponca City Noon Lions is cancelled today.
- Completely Quilted is closed. Any classes will be re-scheduled. The Carry On Travel Bag class will be cancelled today.
- ALL CLASSES have been cancelled at the RECPLEX for the rest of the day.
- Newkirk Main Street is closed.
- Albright United Methodist Church is closed today.
- Deer Creek-Lamont schools are closed
- Creative Monogramming and Embroidery is closed
- First Baptist Church of Ponca City offices are closed today and all Wednesday night activities are cancelled
- Kems Gym and Inciardi School of Dance closed today
- Charity Angels Ambucs noon meeting has been cancelled.
- Faith Tabernacle Church, Ponca City – no service this evening.
- Northeast Baptist Church, Ponca City – no service this evening.
- PCA — no services or activities tonight.
- Friendship Feast for tonight has been cancelled.
If you have a closing today, please email us at [email protected]