Closings, cancellations, postponements
Beverly Bryant - March 17, 2020 3:31 pm
- The Ponca City Municipal Court and Courtroom will be closed through Friday, April 17. Therefore anyone with a court case, scheduled between March 16 and April 17, should contact the Municipal Court Clerk’s office at 580-767-0382 to obtain their new scheduled court date.
- In addition, the Ponca City RecPlex will not be scheduling birthday parties through Friday, March 27.
- For the safety of our Members and Citizens of Ponca City due to the COVID-19 Virus all Chamber of Commerce meetings and events are cancelled until April 1.
- Albright United Methodist Neighborhood Breakfast for this Saturday is cancelled.
- Freddy’s has canceled all fundraisers until further notice.
- Ponca City Main Street announced that “Out of an abundance of caution and a sincere love for our community, we will be postponing Main Street BrewFest until September 19, 2020.”
- Doodle Academy’s Spring Break Art Camp has been postponed. Schools are out until April 6, and as this situation develops, we will find a date after April 6 to reschedule camp. Please contact us if you have any questions. We can credit everyone that has prepaid or refund any families that request it.
- Grand Cigar fans, due to growing concerns around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and to help protect our staff and our community, the bar and lounge area will be closed until further notice. The retail portion of the lounge will remain open for cigar purchases only. NEW HOURS this week are Saturday and Sunday are noon to 5 p.m.
- Vortex Alley Brewing has made the hard decision to close its taproom for the next two weeks. They will be doing pre-filled crowler fills and ready to sell them to be picked up through curb side pick-up on Wed thru Fri from 4 to 7 p.m. They will be posting their available crowler menu every day and we will take preorders through Instagram messenger as well as messages on their FB page. We will also allow orders to happen at curb pickup but this will cause somewhat of a bottleneck, so early orders are greatly appreciated.
- Liles and Company boutique and salon is open as normal but we are taking extra measures to not spread this virus. Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment. If you have had any symptoms or have been in contact with someone that has Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment or if you have a weakened immune system please reschedule your appointment.
- PCProvisions now has online ordering available. Download the Toast TakeOut App, sign up using the same email as your rewards account , and automatically receive your reward points with your order! If you give us a call/text when you get here we will deliver to your car.
Gamemasters Guild has decided to postpone Adventure League, Monster Hunts, Pokemon League, and other social events for the time being. For now we still intend on keeping our normal business hours.