Team Radio Marketing Group - April 11, 2017 9:42 am
The 31st Ponca City Leadership Class will have a session Wednesday on city government.
Tana McKinley, assistant city manager, is the day chair. This is always an awesome day to learn about all the aspects of city government. I would like to mention that most of our city commissioners and staff have participated in Leadership Ponca City. We really appreciate that and feel it also has given them a good understanding of everything our city does for the citizens of Ponca City.
Here is information on our Ambassador Committee:
- Objective: Recruit new members, retain existing members and serve as the official goodwill diplomats for the Ponca City Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership: Open to any Chamber member
- To aggressively recruit new business and individual members. Each Ambassador is encouraged to recruit a minimum of one new Chamber member in 2017.
- To work with existing members and seek their views on how the Chamber can better serve them.
- To work with the Chamber staff to update membership contact information.
- To attend and promote member participation in Chamber functions including ribbon cuttings, groundbreakings, Business after Hours, Cash Mob, and Chamber Lunch and Learns.
- To participate in the Chamber’s Goodwill Days, in order to make contact with, and receive feedback from Chamber members.
- To attend the Chamber’s goodwill visit to another chamber in 2017.
- To continuously strive to improve the retention rate of existing chamber members.
- Meeting Date: 3rd Tuesday at 8 a.m., Chamber Office Patt Hughes Board Room
- Chair: Brittany Atauvich, City National Bank
- Vice Chair: Shasta Scott, Eastman National Bank