Santa’s Stash Clues for Dec. 16
Beverly Bryant - December 16, 2016 8:57 am
- I AM NOT THE CLOCK AT CITY HALL
- I HAVEN’T BEEN AROUND VERY LONG
- I’M PART OF SOMETHING THAT’S HERE TO BE USED
- NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER, I’M ALWAYS HERE
- I’M ATTACHED TO SOMETHING YOU’RE FREE TO USE
- I HAVE SEEN CHANGES
- FROM THIS PERSPECTIVE, THE VIEW HAS CHANGED
- MANY PEOPLE JUST WALK OR JOG ON BY
- IF YOU LIKE TO EXERCISE OUTDOORS, MAYBE YOU’VE SEEN ME
- A WELL BALANCED EXERCISE REGIMEN INCLUDES STRENGTH TRAINING
- I’M NOT LOCATED ON PRIVATELY OWNED PROPERTY
- THE HUTCH IS GONE FROM MY VIEW, THAT IS, IF I HAD EYES. I DON’T, OF COURSE
- WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED, I WAS TURNED AROUND AND AROUND TO THE RIGHT
- MY JOB IS TO HOLD FIRM
- WITHOUT ME, AND OTHERS LIKE ME, THIS THING I’M HOLDING WOULDN’T BE SECURE
These are the clues that have been given so far on KLOR (99.3 FM) and KPNC (100.7 FM) in the 2016 Santa’s Stash contest.
BONUS CLUE 1. I am one of several helping support 6.
BONUS CLUE 2. I am for ages 13 and older.
BONUS CLUE 3. I am also a product of lightning
Call in during the morning shows on KLOR and KPNC between 8:30 and 9 a.m. when the clue of the day is given. If you are the correct caller with the right answer, you win!
The first person to solve the mystery will win $1,000 in Ponca City Chamber Bucks and $500 in Santa’s Stash Bucks, provided by contest sponsors. Good luck!