Passport Fair Saturday in Ponca City
Team Radio Marketing Group - February 28, 2017 4:33 pm
A Kay County Passport Fair is set for 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 4, at the Kay County Court Clerk’s Office, 400 East Central, Suite 100 in Ponca City.
People seeking a new or renewed passport must bring:
- A passport application. These are available at the event.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (a previous U.S. passport; birth certificate or naturalization papers.)
- Proof of identity (a valid driver’s license or state issued identification.)
- Passport photo.
- Two checks or money orders.
- Parents must be present with an applying child.
- Routine adult fees are $110 for the book fee; $30 for a card fee or $140 for both
- Routine fees for children 15 and younger are $80 for a book fee; $15 for a card fee or $95 for both.
- Expedited fees for adults are $185.45 for a book fee; $90 for a card fee or $215.45 for both
- Expedited fees for children 15 and younger are $155.45 for a book fee; $75 for a card fee or $170.45 for both.
- Applicants must include one overnight stamp.
For an application and more information, visit http://travel.state.gov.
For more information, call Kim Carlson at (580) 762-2148.