Team Radio Marketing Group - March 12, 2017 11:42 am
The Community Development Committee will meet this Thursday at 10 a.m. at the Chamber Office. This is an amazing committee of the chamber bringing together individuals from our chamber, city, Ponca City Development Authority, our public schools, the University Center, main street and county government. All Chamber Members are invited to participate. Here is information about this important Chamber Committee:
Objective: Encourage and actively support the development of a comprehensive commercial and public infrastructure system (streets, highways, air and rail service, etc.) that promotes growth, educates our community and enhances the quality of life in our region.
Membership: Open to any Chamber member
- To collaborate on common issues with federal, state, regional, city, education and county officials.
- To advocate for a comprehensive multi-modal transportation system (streets, highways, trails, public transportation, air and rail service).
- To work with city and state officials on regional water issues.
- To support recreation improvements for Ponca City citizens.
- To encourage continued improvements to Highway 77 from Newkirk to the Kansas border toward becoming at least a Super 2 Highway.
- To support continued improvement of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Meeting Date: Third Thursday – 10 a.m., Chamber Office
Chair: Jeremy Sacket, GammaStream Technologies, Inc.
Vice Chair: Johnny Thornburgh, Pioneer Technology Center